All About Alzheimers
Welcome to All About Alzheimers, the support site designed especially for the people who care for those living with Alzheimer’s Disease.
Created by the compilers of the hugely successful book Stolen Moments, and the NEW RELEASE Caring Moments, this is a website written in everyday language, offering genuine resources and support. This is not a medical site, although you will find reliable information, along with helpful contacts and practical articles on topics such as suggested activities to try out.
Simply put, All About Alzheimers is a website that supports, informs, inspires and cares for those who live with this devastating disease on a daily basis – one carer to another.
- All About Alzheimers Blog
- The All About Alzheimers Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the all-about-alzheimers.com website.
- Stolen Moments,inspiring and unforgettable alzheimers stories
- Stolen Moments is filled with internationally inspiring and insightful Alzheimers stories. It has touched the heart of many, offered support to carers and raised awareness of the disease.
- Caring Moments
- Caring Moments, the carer's essential everyday handbook on dementia and Alzheimer's
- Alzheimers Disease Journal
- Keep up-to-date with the Adventures of Mum and Norrie in Pamela's Alzheimers Disease Journal. Relive the excitement, surprises and exasperation of being a family Carer.
- What Is Alzheimers?
- To answer the question what is Alzheimers? read on to understand exactly what Alzheimers Disease is and how it attacks the brain. In easy to understand words this article explains everything.
- Early Signs Of Alzheimers
- The early signs of Alzheimers Disease can vary from one person to another, but here is a list of some clear and definite Alzheimers symptoms to look out for.
- Causes of Alzheimers
- While the jury is still out on what exactly are the causes of Alzheimers there are some clear indicators and lifestyle factors that could play a significant part in alzheimers diagnosis.
- Prevent Alzheimers
- Is it possible to prevent Alzheimers Disease? Experts don't agree that it is, but they do agree that these simple lifestyle changes can help. Read on.
- Activities For Alzheimers
- Discover a range of activities for Alzheimers sufferers and their friends. Not only will they keep you amused but they may slow down the effects of Alzheimers Disease.
- Alzheimers Support
- If you are after your local or national alzheimers support group, make sure you look at the information contained in this list.
- Supporting Friends
- Supporting friends who have recently been diagnosed with Alzheimers, or become a carer, is an important but
- Information On Alzheimers Disease
- Are you after specific information on Alzheimers Disease? If you are, visit our Ask Us page and see if we've already answered your question.
- Contact Us
- If you want to contact us at Lifes Inspirational Moments, either to arrange speakers, to learn more about Alzheimers or Stolen Moments, this is the page to do it.
- Tips on Travelling
- Travelling with somebody who has dementia or Alzheimer's but not sure what you need to know or do? If so, this informative booklet is for you.